NEW version model:HAB-120S
Matsutec Fishing net AIS tracking buoy with SOS button for safety alarm in emergency, yellow color
1. Professional reliability RF performance.
2. Intergrated GPS antenna and VHF antenna sealed inside toughened outer shell.
3. Transmits Full AIS messages.
4. Configurable transmit intervals,
5. Can Connect to PC to program the MMSI data, Vessel name etc data with programming kit.
6. Can set up password, the MMSI and vessel name can’t be changed without the password. in case the product was lost or stolen, it can be easily find out once it be used.
7. Built-in rechargeable battery with more than 240 hours.
8. High-level waterproofing protection up to IPX7.
Up to 12nm from a ship with AIS A or B transponder
Wanting for an accurate location of your fishing net? Wanting to save your time and fuel to find your net?
Self developed AIS Fishing Net Tracking Buoy, allows you to get an accurate location at night, in rain, and fog. Don’t worry about losing your fishing net anymore!
HAB-120S AIS Fishing Net Tracking Buoy unit uses advanced AIS technology to transmit the combined data that include the unique ID and the position of a net. And the data can be received effectively by the vessel equipped with AIS device, then easily recognized and find back the nets with HAB-120S. Also it can avoid collision accidents by other boats.
Position update: every 3 minutes
Working frequency: 161.975MHz / 162.025MHz
Output power: 34.8dBm±1.5dBm
Channel bandwidth: 25 KHz
Modulation mode: GMSK
Bit Rate: 9600b/s±50ppm(GMSK)
Dimension: 330 mm x 90mm
Weight: 0.5 KGS
Battery: 8.4V, 4000mAh; rechargeable
Working time: More than 240 hours
Antenna: Built-in VHF/GPS antenna
GPS Module: IEC61108-1 standard
Working Environment: -20C – 55C
Tracking Buoy unit